Casa Colina Rehab Pomona?Register Today!
- by jkim951 Mar 5, '11I have an interview next week with this rehab center. Does anyone have any experience with this place?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=536141©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,008 Views
- Mar 8, '11 by lenaRN22no, but it look like a really nice place to work. I have applied there and never got a call back....Are you a new grad by any chance or experienced?
- Mar 9, '11 by jkim951I got a job offer yesterday.
Lena, I am a new grad with a six month externship. The rehab center is very nice and clean. Casa Colina seems like they care alot about their nurses and the community.
- Mar 10, '11 by LDrnWNBI applied, but received "thanks but no thanks" like the next day! Maybe because I am new grad with no experience.
- Mar 10, '11 by jkim951Continue to apply everywhere. Try to speak with unit directors or recruiters after you apply for a position. That is what I did and it helped me land a job. Hope that helps!
- Jan 28 by ChaRNQuote from jkim951Hi I know this is an older post, but I would like to know more about what your experience was like at Casa Colina. I'm interviewing for their RN Nurse Externship position soon (I'm a new grad rn). Thanks for ANY input you can give me.I have an interview next week with this rehab center. Does anyone have any experience with this place?
- Mar 27 by pequenopatoRNDid you get the nurse externship? If so, have you started? Can you give any information about the program?