Cal State Univ, Northridge Accelerated BSN (A-BSN) 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 16 by afractaluniverseThanks ReaperX!
I'll email her again/call her on Monday.
- Feb 16 by ScoobyWongMonday is President's Day. They might not have school that day.
- Feb 16 by nextway55Received the university admission letter today. But still need to wait the nursing department admission to make it official
- Feb 19 by happyperson2Hi everyone I'm a current student in the a-bsn program at csun and wanted to wish you all the best! If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I'll try to check this site at least once a week (no promises since it's a little crazy-busy ). Take care and try not to stress!
- Feb 26 by afractaluniverseHey guys,
Just wanted to let you all know I went to the nursing dept to turn something in and the lady at the desk said they would not be conducting any interviews this year. Also, they will be sending out letters letting us know whether we got in or didn't get into the program in early April.
The waiting continues....!
- Feb 26 by HopefulpednurseApril just seems ridiculous if the summer program begins in May. Last year they started notifying people the last week of February. 5 months is a crazy wait.
- Feb 26 by ReaperXThanks for the update afractaluniverse Looks like there's no way to make it any earlier than that lol
Yeah, to think that students only have less than a month to set things straight before class starts (for the Summer cohort) in May compared to last year's "prep time" is a little too short of a time. I kind of wish that decisions would be out sooner than that time, but I guess we can't control those kinds of things
- Feb 26 by happyperson2@nextway55 - I tried to write you back, but you'll need to clear your messages in order for me to send you answers to your questions
- Feb 26 by aleong29ReaperX: I completely agree with you about having such a short prep time should we get into the program. I'll definitely need to find housing ASAP since it'd be quite a commute for me. I hope the time passes by fast! I want to know already!