BLS / ACLS certification - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 4, '09 by caliotter3I agree that the Heartshare training center is excellent. Another provider in San Jose is Nurse Education Workshops, Inc.
- Mar 5, '09 by star77Project Heartbeat (taught by nurses)
- Mar 10, '09 by the_alchemistThanks much to all who replied... i'm getting into the soonest class I could find from PulseCPR.
- Feb 26, '10 by mrmurse007Project Heartbeat offers ACLS, PALS, and BLS classes around the Bay Area. Their classes are taught by nurses and geared toward nursing. Highly recommend their classes! Check them out at, http://www.projectheartbeat.com
- Feb 11, '11 by stschuck
- Jul 27, '11 by justinsmomI highly recommend In Home CPR. It's run by Chris, a really sweet guy and excellent instructor, who comes to your home to do AHA BLS classes. My cert was about to expire and he did the class the next day and gave me the cert card at the end of the class. Saved me! I think he travels all over the Bay Area. www.inhomecpr.com
- Jul 27, '11 by penny112I have done classes through Heartshare http://www.heartsharetraining.com/shop/home.php, Above Bar CPR http://www.abovebarcpr.com/, Emergency Response Training http://defibthis.com/
I just did my BLS at Above Bar and it was nice because you can do the class portion and test online through AHA and then you go in for only the practical. I would highly recommend. I also loved Emergency Response Training where I recently did ACLS. Great school! Heartshare I have taken BLS and and EKG course and I found that I didn't like them as much as the others. Even though Heartshare is literally down the street from my house I drove over the hill to Santa Cruz for both of the other classes.
- Oct 15, '12 by sanjosecprI recommend going to an official American Heart Association CPR Training Center. There are some schools that mail out the cards which can take up to 30 days to get. But San Jose CPR Certification hands out the BLS and ACLS certification cards on the day of the class.
San Jose BLS Certification Classes