is there a lpn program in jonesboro arRegister Today!
- by mspooh Mar 12, '05is there a technical school in jonesbor arkansas that offers a lpn/lvn program? i am currently a student in okc and i graduate in may. this has influenced my sister to seek a career in the medical field. I plan to attend ASU in the fall to get my BSN so my sister wants to attend a lpn school in the same city for support. is asu her only option??? please help us....... :
- 4,775 Views
- Mar 13, '05 by LPN_mnI did a google search for licensed practical nursing programs in jonesboro but do not know the zip code so could not search for closest school. Try doing that.
- Mar 14, '05 by mspoohi tried but all i kept getting was online degree courses. i dont know the zip
- Mar 15, '05 by mspoohhttp://www.asutc.org/practical_nurse2003.htm[/QUOTE]
i tried to visit the site, it was not responding @ that time but i will try later. thank you for your help and good luck with the baby and school. it can get rough (i have 3 and it's tough going to school and raising a family.
- Aug 29, '11 by JasonInfinityIn case anybody is still looking, I found one offered at Arkansas State University Technical Center, located at 5504 Krueger Rd in Jonesboro. I found this on an updated list of state approved LPN programs in Arkansas and the phone number for the practical nursing program is (870) 932-2176. This is currently the only approved LPN course in Jonesboro.
- Aug 29, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to AR Nursing Programs Discussion forum.