Anyone else apply(ing) for UALR Nursing program starting in Fall 2012?Register Today!
- by ParkerNICUangel Jan 26, '12Hello all!
Just wondering if any other Arkansans are or have already submitted their application to the UALR 2012 program! I turned mine in on 1/2/12 & I'm so nervous to hear if I got in or not! Come on March!!!
- 5,756 Views
- Jan 26, '12 by shenderson16Hey! I have applied for the UALR 2012 program. I am nervous as well. Have you received anything in the mail? or do we have to wait until March?
- Jan 27, '12 by ParkerNICUangelHi there!!! No, I havent received anything from them yet and from past year's posts it looks like letters go out in March. Good luck to both of us & hopefully well be on this same journey!!
Do you have all your pre-reqs? The one I still need is Micro.
- Jan 27, '12 by shenderson16Hey, I'm taking Micro this semester. That's all i have for UALR. I also applied for Baptist.
- Jan 27, '12 by ParkerNICUangelAwesome! I will take Micro in the fall, regardless, but that is all I have left. I have applied for Baptist, but havent taken an updated ACT yet. I'm kinda holding out to see if I get into UALR which is the one I really want...
- Feb 17, '12 by ParkerNICUangelAnyone else? The priority deadline is near! Yay!!!!
- Feb 17, '12 by danielleshea2011Hi! I'm at Henderson State and I've heard some not so great things about it. So I was considering UALR. Have y'all heard good things about the nursing program? Obviously you like it because you've applied.
- Feb 19, '12 by ParkerNICUangelThanks Medic2RN!
I am a proud Trojan with a BS in Crminal Justice from UALR, so I was excited to apply there. I have heard good things about the program, but I also have from Baptist and other schools as well. Have you submitted your application?
I am about to die to find out if I got in! LOL