Pima or Itt Tech RN Program
- 0Nov 10, '09 by crangelHi, Has does anyone have any information on the pima rn program or the itt tech rn program?
I was wandering about cost and schedules. When the classes start?
I think the itt tech program is new?
Thannks to anyone that can help.
- 5,912 Visits
- 0Nov 12, '09 by LovelyMeHi!
I dont have any info on ITT becuase i never knew they had a nursing program.
And I'm assuming you mean Pima Medical Institute and not Pima Comm College... But PMI tuition is 40k. Its pricey but its 2 years and they provide all books and scrubs. I've heard a lot of good things about them- which is one of the reasons i'm considering them. I've done some internet research and from what I see they have a high graduation rate and a very high NCLEX pass rate.
I'm going to an orientation meeting to find out more next week at PMI Tucson. If I find out anything extra i'll let you know.
- 0Mar 22, '10 by mommabear40I hear ITT is around 52K to 57K and we would still have to pay for our uniforms. I am going to Pima Medical tomorrow to see what their requirements are, to some orientation of sorts. Friday I will go and see Apollo which over the phone they said it would cost 47K. Are any of these schools serious about the cost of tuition? It is outrageous.
- 0Mar 22, '10 by crangelYes, they are serious. I started Apollo's RN program today. But everything is included in the cost. Uniforms, books, everything you need. It is costly, however you will be done by the time you would enter a program at a mcc college program after waiting 2 years. Itt tech is new, so not sure on their program. I have heard good things about Pima medical and Apollo. But pima is too far for me cause I'm in the west valley.
- 0Mar 22, '10 by crangelI haven't taken the one for Pima, but the Apollo one you only take math, vocab, and reading. You also have to take another entrance test called the Cpat test. Its like a general test before the Hesi, but it is pretty simple.
I think you have to go to the seminar before they give you any info on the test. Same as apollo, I had to go to an info seminar and was scheduled for the Pima one, but cancelled because of the distance.