GCU Summer 2012 - Page 15Register Today!
- Did you see they put out our nursing schedules FINALLY? I'm so excited!
- No! Where can I find them?
- on your schedule on Angel!
- I don't know how to log into Angel.
- I went to the student portal, but it says I'm not enrolled in any classes.
- I'd ask your admissions counselor!! Since we're in st. joes it's probably the same. But for the 1st 8 weeks I have NUR 206A from 8-12pm and NUR 209 from 9am-1pm!
- Ok. I was finally able to see it. I have the same....
- Apr 4, '12 by futrnursekjI just looked up mine. Looks like for the main campus we have classes on Mon and Wed from 7am-10:45am...I better get used to those early hours before school starts! lol
I'm getting excited! May will be here before we know it.
- Apr 11, '12 by johnnyareiOnly 26 more days until I am officially a nursing student! I was kind of getting used to the 2 day schedule. After going to orientation today, I found out that we actually go 4 days per week. The other 2 days are lab/clinicals etc. But, I'm just happy to be enrolled in a nursing program. I'll feel much better in December 2013!
- Apr 12, '12 by futrnursekjYou guys have class four days a week?? We have it two days a week with labs and lecture on the same day.