Chamberlain College of Nursing BSN Program - page 15
Hello!! I just joined this site today because I was recently accepted into Chamberlain College of Nursing, I am scheduled to begin classes on March 1st and I was wondering if anyone else is going to Chamberlain and also if anyone... Read More
- 0Oct 1, '10 by tlovenursesQuote from flcop2nurseHello flcop2nurse, I haven't spoken to my advisor yet but the admissions there(Jacksonville) were very helpful. I'm from out of state and I did everything via emails,phone and fax and got prompt answers back. As for the credit for CCN100, I know nothing about it but all my credits that counted towards their nursing program were accepted. As it is, I already have 60 credits and need 69 to get my BSN, though I have a first degree in healthcare management. Anyways, when do you plan to start?I got in for the March 2011 semester. Please keep me posted on the program in jacksonville, thanks.Has anyone had any problems with the advisors out of the Jacksonville, FL campus? I have a BS from another institution, and they are not giving me credit for my GED100 course (New College student orientation) which coinsides with their CCN100. Asking to obtain a course syllabus from 15 years ago is absurd. You would think that a course description would suffice. I want to change advisors, but fear that she will screw me over and I wont get in!
- 1Oct 2, '10 by flcop2nurseHello Tlovenurses! Thanks for the reply back. I am scheduled to start school at the end of this month (Oct 24). I am excited, but because I did not qualify for financial aid, I have to come up with 4K to start . I will manage Im sure. Like you, I also have a Bachelors so I had tons of credits to transfer over. If I do it correctly I should be able to be finished in about 1.5 yrs. It will be tough trying to work full time and go to school, but I am more than determined. I look forward to seeing you during the march 2011 semester. Good luck!
- 0Oct 2, '10 by tlovenursesQuote from flcop2nurseGood luck flcop2nurse......I wish you the very best and I will def keep intouch so I can have your sincere opinions about the school and program. Yeah, I think I will spend about a year+ too. I would have love to begin in oct like u but I'll be moving from out of state(Georgia), so I need to prepare financially nd mentally. Thanks againHello Tlovenurses! Thanks for the reply back. I am scheduled to start school at the end of this month (Oct 24). I am excited, but because I did not qualify for financial aid, I have to come up with 4K to start . I will manage Im sure. Like you, I also have a Bachelors so I had tons of credits to transfer over. If I do it correctly I should be able to be finished in about 1.5 yrs. It will be tough trying to work full time and go to school, but I am more than determined. I look forward to seeing you during the march 2011 semester. Good luck!
- 0Oct 13, '10 by Mis VI haven't had internet access for the past month so I haven't been able to post this, but yeay I was accepted to chamberlain with. My ged instead of hs transcripts. I was told I have early admission for febuary... and then the admissions director called me yesterday and gave me the option to start october, but I am going to wait till febuary it is a lot to do in just one week before orientation for october. So is anyone else going to the feb start? They said. We should start getting early acceptance letters within 2 weeks.... I am excited
- 0Oct 19, '10 by sukh :)Quote from chipperrni just got selected in the rn to b sn fast track programe starting in october 25, 2010. i have two questionshello,
congratulations to everyone who has been accepted into the program! i am also starting the online rn-bsn fast track program the first of march. my biggest concern is if other schools will consider accepting me for a nurse practioner program with this degree. does anyone have any experience or know anyone who has persued this with success?
1.are my credits from chamberlain college of nursing are transferable to other universities like odu/ gmu
and 2. is this programe accredited. please guide me regarding this. thanks
- 0Oct 19, '10 by Mis VQuote from N.BettyEarly admission is when you are accepted into the program early. For instance, I applied for the spring semester starting in febuary and have been told by the director of admissions that I am in the program, I should be receiving my official acceptance letter this week. They gave me the option to start in october, but I am taking a C.N.A course before starting at chamberlain, so I turned the october spot down.what does early admission mean?Last edit by Mis V on Oct 19, '10