Chamberlain College of Nursing BSN Program - page 13
by SL2014 162,732 Views | 238 Comments
Hello!! I just joined this site today because I was recently accepted into Chamberlain College of Nursing, I am scheduled to begin classes on March 1st and I was wondering if anyone else is going to Chamberlain and also if anyone... Read More
- 0Aug 2, '10 by Mis VMy advisor told me that Everyone who applied for the July 29th admissions committee was pushed to September 9th. Which just means all of the early acceptance slots are full. They cant give out all of the slots as early acceptance. If you havent heard anything i would call the school and inquire about that.
- 0Aug 2, '10 by fsunole86So I just called the school and turns out I got it! My advisor told me that they are currently working on acceptance letters and will be sending them out soon. I also found out that they accepted all my credits so I already have 45 credits completed for the program! Good luck to everyone else! I'm soooo excited!
- 0Aug 2, '10 by shanesmommyQuote from fsunole86CONGRATS! I would say see you in the fall, but you are way ahead of me.So I just called the school and turns out I got it! My advisor told me that they are currently working on acceptance letters and will be sending them out soon. I also found out that they accepted all my credits so I already have 45 credits completed for the program! Good luck to everyone else! I'm soooo excited!
- 0Aug 11, '10 by sarah1234Hello everyone!!!
I have been reading all your posts which led me to go check of Chamberlain College. This looks like a great school, and from what I researched, the best of the private colleges out there! I just saw and advisor monday and I'm leaning on the fence as to whether or not I should apply... I was hoping you guys could give me some advice or answer some questions?
My main concern is the reputation of the college, I know that it is a new college so there probably isn't much of one yet? I know there are some other private colleges out there that don't have the best reputation and I don't want to put all this money out when the main hospitals wont hire or it doesn't have the best name out there. I'm not trying to sound rude or put the ther schools down at all but I just want to make sure that Chamberlain doen't fall into one of theose categories (if that makes sense). If it doesnt I would love love to apply but just worried and trying to look at both the positive and the negative. From what I have read, the hospitals are liking the school ) which is awesome!! Im just trying to get a feel for its reputation in AZ. In info would be wonderful!!!!
- 0Aug 11, '10 by TeddyHHi Sara1234...I hope it is great, as I am attending. I will be starting my first official nursing class in 4 weeks. From what I understand the first graduating class had a 100% pass rate on boards and hospitals love the attitude of the students. I am thrilled to be in the program. Keep us posted on anything you find out.