Chamberlain College of Nursing BSN Program - Page 13Register Today!
- Aug 2, '10 by fsunole86Has anyone heard anything yet? Is it just me or is it odd that no one on here has heard anything yet?
- Aug 2, '10 by Mis VMy advisor told me that Everyone who applied for the July 29th admissions committee was pushed to September 9th. Which just means all of the early acceptance slots are full. They cant give out all of the slots as early acceptance. If you havent heard anything i would call the school and inquire about that.
- Aug 2, '10 by fsunole86So I just called the school and turns out I got it! My advisor told me that they are currently working on acceptance letters and will be sending them out soon. I also found out that they accepted all my credits so I already have 45 credits completed for the program! Good luck to everyone else! I'm soooo excited!
- Aug 2, '10 by Dancinchickgood for you! who was your advisor?
- Aug 2, '10 by shanesmommyQuote from fsunole86CONGRATS! I would say see you in the fall, but you are way ahead of me.So I just called the school and turns out I got it! My advisor told me that they are currently working on acceptance letters and will be sending them out soon. I also found out that they accepted all my credits so I already have 45 credits completed for the program! Good luck to everyone else! I'm soooo excited!
- Aug 3, '10 by Jessicaloucongrats on getting in! I haven't heard anything, but i am going to call my advisor today. I wasnt able to yesterday. I sure hope it works out in my favor and I will be starting in oct with you shanesmommy
- Aug 11, '10 by sarah1234Hello everyone!!!
I have been reading all your posts which led me to go check of Chamberlain College. This looks like a great school, and from what I researched, the best of the private colleges out there! I just saw and advisor monday and I'm leaning on the fence as to whether or not I should apply... I was hoping you guys could give me some advice or answer some questions?
My main concern is the reputation of the college, I know that it is a new college so there probably isn't much of one yet? I know there are some other private colleges out there that don't have the best reputation and I don't want to put all this money out when the main hospitals wont hire or it doesn't have the best name out there. I'm not trying to sound rude or put the ther schools down at all but I just want to make sure that Chamberlain doen't fall into one of theose categories (if that makes sense). If it doesnt I would love love to apply but just worried and trying to look at both the positive and the negative. From what I have read, the hospitals are liking the school ) which is awesome!! Im just trying to get a feel for its reputation in AZ. In info would be wonderful!!!!
- Aug 11, '10 by TeddyHHi Sara1234...I hope it is great, as I am attending. I will be starting my first official nursing class in 4 weeks. From what I understand the first graduating class had a 100% pass rate on boards and hospitals love the attitude of the students. I am thrilled to be in the program. Keep us posted on anything you find out.
- Aug 11, '10 by fmac88Teddy: are you going to be attending the arizona campus?? I thought that they did not start until the last week of October?
- Aug 11, '10 by TeddyHYes I am at the Phoenix location. The Nursing 224 does start at the end of Oct. I guess I am just overly excited for the Nursing to begin, I meant Nursing 222. It feels like it has taken me FOREVER to get to even this point...I am ready!!