UPDATE -- I'm done waivering. MCCCD it is (for me) and here's why:
1) A few days ago I got a packet in the mail from CAC. The program details show that the spring start date isn't a for sure thing yet. It's pending the approval of AZBON.
2) I still have no idea where they're running hospital clinicals out of. I'm not sure they know, lol. I can't see me running to Casa Grande if that's where they decide on (a good guess since their campus is closer to there).
3) I just got a return phone call from CAC regarding the HESI exam (three weeks after leaving multiple messages, but I digress). It includes math, reading, Chem, and A&P (I and II). I'm scheduled to start my first A&P 11/13/06, the second mid-spring semester. Application is due February 1st, and there's no way I'll pass that HESI (which my advisor suggested I take Oct/Nov/Dec) without A&PII knowledge.
I'm good with my choice.
I wish MCCCD's program was structured a little lighter, but I'll survive. On the plus side, it saves me the expense of a CNA course plus two additional classes I'd have had to take with CAC that I won't through MCCCD.
Yay! AZmom made a decision!!!!!!