ASU Post-Bacc Nursing Program 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Nov 18, '12 by sklish1983my total score is 1.85729...what is everyone else's?...if you guys don't mind posting them. GPA points are calculated as your GPA obtained divided by 4.Last edit by sklish1983 on Nov 18, '12 : Reason: addition
- Nov 18, '12 by mrszuff11I think you're right...I believe it is out of a possible 2 points. Last year, we received a printout of our score in the placement packet, and mine was a 1.92 (4.0 select GPA, 92 TEAS score). I'm not sure how they factor in the subjective components, though (essays, prior education and experience, etc.).
- Nov 19, '12 by KellyfishI am with Stefanie with a 1.92 advancement score (4.0 GPA and 92 TEAS) Yay! Waiting sucks!!
- Nov 19, '12 by sklish1983I think I'm going to be at the very bottom of the barrel, if I even make it in...fingers, eyes, and toes crossed.
- Nov 19, '12 by orangetomatoThey already corrected my TEAS score. That was fast. My advancement score is 1.92667.
- Nov 20, '12 by ashenmegly11@orangetomato..I see you have a GPA similar to mine. I'm curious to know if your B that you have on your select GPA is a 3 credit course or a 4. I believed my GPA heading in to this was the same as yours, but it's not showing up correctly so I am verifying what I think may have happened. thanks!! and great advancement score!
- Nov 21, '12 by orangetomatoAshenmegly,My b was in a 4 credit course. My gpa is 3.867 (slightly different than what i previously posted). My select prereq hours are 30. I hope that helps...
- Nov 23, '12 by ashenmegly11it did! thank you. I was thoroughly confused as to why my GPA could be so different. but that makes sense now! thanks!
- Nov 24, '12 by HillarySAdvancement score 1.867. They will mail the letters out on the 30th, or so I've heard.
- Nov 24, '12 by AZwannabeThey had my name/spouse's name/ address incorrect, but my scores were fine. Extra special!