ASU Nursing Program Spring 2011 hopefuls - Page 9Register Today!
- May 10, '11 by cna to crna2bHi I am in the summer 2010 program and I think the page burst is worth it. You have to find evidence on why you would do something for you car plans and papers. Instead of flipping through the book trying to fond the rational you can search what you are looking for in the page burst. For me it has saved a lot of time. Good luck with school!
- May 10, '11 by SEA3347Thanks, that is what I thought too.
- May 12, '11 by SEA3347Any advice for first day of class? First week of class?
- May 12, '11 by samoansundevilJust relax! You were accepted into the best program for a reason! Make immediate
Friends with your learning community. They can be a great support system esp when you're all
Studying the same things and working on the same projects. They will be great friends too ;D
Have fun! Join SNA while you're at it lol
- May 12, '11 by TarabaraQuote from SEA3347I'm pretty sure everyone would agree with me that the first day/week is very overwhelming because they bombard you with a ton of info. Just know that this is going to happen and try not to let it stress you. You dont need to remember everything they said, they'll go over any thing important again as they come up later. So just try to relax and make friends, you'll need your classmates! Also, definitely get a planner and write down when all exams and big assignments for the semester are due so you can plan ahead as the semester goes on. Have fun!Any advice for first day of class? First week of class?