Anyone applying to CEP for Maricopa Nursing ??Register Today!
- by CinDRnyc May 11, '12Just wanted to start a thread to see if anyone is also applying to the Concurrent Enrollment Program for Maricopa Nursing on May 22,23, or 24?
I am applying at MCC on May 22 with 3.8 GPA. My overall HESI is 88% and I'm retaking it next week in hopes of a higher score....
- 821 Views
- May 26, '12 by donovasuI applied on Wednesday at GCC, 3.81gpa, 95.5% HESI. Here's hoping!
- May 26, '12 by CinDRnycQuote from donovasuWow! With those numbers I'm sure you will get in! I retook the HESI a few days before and scored an overall of 94% so at least its much better than my original 88%. The NAU advisor who I gave the app to told me I should know before June 2nd what the answer is. Did you also apply to ASU?I applied on Wednesday at GCC, 3.81gpa, 95.5% HESI. Here's hoping!
- May 28, '12 by donovasuThat is great! Here's hoping we will hear this week...that would make my year! Good luck to you and keep me posted if you hear from them!
I did apply to ASU but may have a problem with my A&P 1 being over 7 years old. I am more interested in NAU anyway, due to costs and just in general NAU seems to be easier to deal with.
- May 29, '12 by Lsmith543I agree. As an alumni of NAU I would say they are far more student oriented than ASU.