any info on John C Lincoln North Mountain in Phoenix
0Jan 28, '08 by gonzo1Does anyone have any thoughts on this hospital? Might have a chance to go there. I see that it is listed as a Magnet hospital. Of course that would not sway me one way or the other.
Thanks for any input
0Jan 28, '08 by Cursed IrishmanI had some clinicals there and it always struck me as kind of second rate. I could never put my finger on what exactly it was, but the overall vibe i got from that hospital was not a good one. Do a search on this forum, some people have had some really good things to say about it though
0Jan 28, '08 by KnorremeisjeSome pro's and con's.
+ + +
- Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
- Wonderful benefits.
- Awesome new trauma center.
- Remodeling the entire hospital.
- Education assistance program is great.
- - -
- Not exactly a nice area, I don't feel comfortable walking to my car at night.
- Heavy patient load, kind of due to its location.
- "Regular staff" is sometimes called off to make room for the hospital's pool staff.
- Chronic shortage of CNA's/PCT's.
- JCL needs to be redesignated by Magnet this year, so expect craziness!