Some pro's and con's.
+ + +
- Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
- Wonderful benefits.
- Awesome new trauma center.
- Remodeling the entire hospital.
- Education assistance program is great.
- - -
- Not exactly a nice area, I don't feel comfortable walking to my car at night.
- Heavy patient load, kind of due to its location.
- "Regular staff" is sometimes called off to make room for the hospital's pool staff.
- Chronic shortage of CNA's/PCT's.
- JCL needs to be redesignated by Magnet this year, so expect craziness!