Does anyone have any thoughts on this hospital? Might have a chance to go there. I see that it is listed as a Magnet hospital. Of course that would not sway me one way or the other.
Thanks for any input
I had some clinicals there and it always struck me as kind of second rate. I could never put my finger on what exactly it was, but the overall vibe i got from that hospital was not a good one. Do a search on this forum, some people have had some really good things to say about it though
+ + +
- Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
- Wonderful benefits.
- Awesome new trauma center.
- Remodeling the entire hospital.
- Education assistance program is great.
- - -
- Not exactly a nice area, I don't feel comfortable walking to my car at night.
- Heavy patient load, kind of due to its location.
- "Regular staff" is sometimes called off to make room for the hospital's pool staff.
- Chronic shortage of CNA's/PCT's.
- JCL needs to be redesignated by Magnet this year, so expect craziness!