Win CASH! 11th Nursing Caption Contest - $100 - Page 21Register Today!
- "I had no idea the PPE standards for your average TB patient had changed to wearing this surgery outfit." I'm just gonna let the new grad go ahead and think she's right--they allllll think they are right when they are just getting out!
- "Close your mouth Anne.". I guess when I said it was times for the patient to go dive at the wound center, Eager Beaver Nsg student took it literally! Oh well, u learn by experience!
- Did you tell the Doc this is not Labor and Delivery?
- Ok ok, you get this prank on the student Martha, but I get the next one! Lol...how did I ever make it through 12 hour shifts without nieve first semesters?
- Oct 27, '12 by BelindaOKretired"I told you never NEVER bend over the toilet!
Especially in the HEP patient rooms!"
- Oct 28, '12 by bestnurseever"Hey, you can't take that....it's a LITTMAN ! "
- Oct 30, '12 by amerpatrt"Is it Halloween already?.... or is that Mr President, back again for His check-up, incognito?"
- Nov 1, '12 by amyleighanThis stethoscope will boldly go where no man has gone before.
- Nov 1, '12 by oldenurseladyAll this because the monitor saw her forget to wash her hands last month!
- Nov 3, '12 by Joe VUPDATE: We have chosen the top 8 captions.
Vote for your favorite - Top 8 Captions - Help select winner in 11th Nursing Caption Contest