our 7th article contest will have the following theme:
======================================= transcultural nursing experiences
any nurse can share your cultural experiences whether you may be a nurse working abroad, or an immigrant nurse working in the us, or anyone taking care of someone of a different cultural background anywhere.
we can all learn from each other, this will be a wonderful way for all nurses
to share challenges, rewards and information that we've learned and how it bettered us!
your articles can be on any thing related to the above theme
here are the contest details:
- articles can be funny, serious, helpful, tutorials, tips, more clinical, patient experiences, stories, just as long as they are related to, "transcultural nursing issues" .
we are looking for nurses wanting to share their expertise, experience, and knowledge with other nurses. any member can be an author, students, staff, regular members, previous winners are eligible as well. articles can be written more casually if desired, or more formal style. you may submit as many articles as you want. rules:
prizes best rated articles
- must have a minimum of 500 words
- the articles must be on the following topic: "transcultural nursing experiences"
- only articles submitted after dec 31th 2008 and before feb 15th 2009 at 11:59 pm est will be considered for this contest.
- your article must be written in your own words......no plagiarism.
- all articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displayed publicly.
1st prize $300
2nd prize $150
3rd prize $100 bonus:
all winners will automatically upgraded to platinum membership
for 12 months. (a $60 value)
- write nursing stories that are from the heart, share your nursing related experiences that might be helpful to other nurses or future nurses.
- read through existing articles to trigger some ideas
- submit your articles early, so there is more time to have the membership vote on your articles.
visit our article section by clicking the articles tab or visit: nursing articles