April 2013 Caption Contest: Win $100! - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 14 by gatoraims RNEnema STAT
- Apr 14 by prnqdayNurse: Some patients act like this just to get attention, as long as he's breathing there are no worries.
Student nurse: But I don't think he's acting....
- Apr 15 by Miiki SNI started an IV on him two hours ago... He's been screaming ever since.
- Apr 15 by jadelpnAnxiety and trust issues. He thought I said probe, when I just asked him to disrobe.....
- Apr 15 by SyreniaLooks like Dr. Smith's ego caught up with him.
- Apr 15 by JocelynnBuellI think I may have mentioned the word 'injection'. I'm not sure.
- Apr 15 by BowenNarrowI just told him we needed to put in a catheter.
- Apr 15 by bpmcdaris"I'll trade him for your ventilated patient down the hall because this man's breath is killing me!"
- Apr 15 by nurseglenda" Will someone please listen to me, the patient?!!!!"