Waiting to hear from CACCRegister Today!
- by momof2divas Jun 27, '09has anyone recieved their acceptance letter? I have called and they told me the middle of July which makes no sense because classes start Aug 15! Why does it take so long? I am nervous and anxious!
- I am waiting too and getting anxious/nervous. Are you hoping to get into the RN or LPN program? How many points do you have, if you know? I'm waiting for the LPN program and think I have around 150 points. Do you know what the cutoff is as far as points? Have you taken all your core classes?
- I don't know how many pts I have and I am hoping to get into the RN program. I have taken all of my core classes and ready to start full steam ahead. I keep calling and all they say is letters are going out mid July. I asked how many slots do they have and they couldn't tell me. I have heard from other people that they lose applications is that true? Good luck with getting in and keep me posted.
- Yes, I have heard the same thing, that they lose applications and also if/when you do get in, make copies of any and all important documents b/c they tend to lose those also. I'll keep my fingers cross for both of us. Keep me posted as well. Where are you from?
- I live in Vestavia and I am from Philly Pa. Been living in Al for 6 yrs now. I will keep you posted. Maybe we can help each other. Let's stay positive maybe we will hear something this week!!!!!!!!!
- I live in Sylacauga and have lived in Alabama all my life Yeah, maybe we can help each other. In nursing school, having good buddies is essential, it seems, from reading a lot of posts on here. Let's just stay positive. I know last year, letters were received around July 7th. Have you applied anywhere else?
- Jun 29, '09 by greysanatomyfanI am in my third semester at CACC. I got my acceptance letter last summer around the 4th of July, so hopefully you guys will hear something soon. I had 196 out of 200 points, but I think that they cut the points off in the 150's. Oh yeah, I'm in the RN program.
Good Luck to you!!