Waiting to hear from CACC - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 29, '09 by 4TheTideThank you! How is it? Is it as hard as we hear it is? Do you enjoy it? *When* we get in, maybe you can give us the good, bad, and the ugly on everything
- How do you like it? They keep saying mid July and I call and the sect sounds like she has no clue. I am just getting a little anxious so I can plan accordingly.
- Jun 29, '09 by Cooper1Hey you guys I'm also in 3rd semester RN program. 1 1/2 weeks ago I went to talk to a teacher and someone commented that they were on the D's on applications. So I'm sure it will be in the next couple of weeks. Our class will be coming into your orientation to get to know some of you. I'm sure all of you will have no problem.
First semester pretty easy
2nd is from HELL
3rd so far so good
- THanks Cooper1. my last name begins with a B! Hopefully I will be accepted so we can meet. How do you like the program? If you hear of anything else keep us posted. When and if I get my letter I am going to be so happy. Until then it's wait,wait, wait
- Hey if there is anyone else that has applied that is waiting hit us up on this thread so we can start chatting and networking !
- Jun 29, '09 by greysanatomyfanCooper1 is my BFF so she filled you in up above here. You guys should hear something soon. We will be glad to answer any of your questions. And hopefully we will meet you at orientation.
Again, Good Luck!!!!
- thanks ladies!
- Jul 6, '09 by greysanatomyfandid u guys hear anything yet?
- Jul 6, '09 by 4TheTideNot yet, but my mail hasn't run yet. I'm hoping by the end of the week anyway Getting very anxious!
- Jul 6, '09 by momof2divasMe too! Have not gotten anything in the mail today. I am hoping tomm! I am trying not to get anxious about it. I do have a back up plan if not accepted I will just go to UAB for my BSN. It's all in God's hands now.......let me know if you get your letter this week!