Providence Hospital Mobile, AlabamaRegister Today!
- by Allusion Dec 18, '06I was wondering does anyone know what providence hospital starts there nursing assistants out at?
- Dec 27, '06 by dansamyNot sure. I know nurses start at $18.18/hr. I'd imagine that nursing assistants start at $6-7/hr.
- Jan 29, '07 by not to oldmobile infirmary and thomas hosptial(fairhope,al) starts new grads at 19.91
- Sep 2, '07 by ImJustBSNI am a RN and will be looking to work Flex/PRN in the Mobile area. Does anyone know what flex pay is at Providence (and other Mobile Hospitals) and what the night differential is? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Apr 24, '11 by bsveillonYou don't want to work at providence----TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!! Especially as an aide
- Apr 26, '11 by MillieTbsveillon, could you tell me why? I'm just curious as I work at another Ascension hospital in FL. The workload is horrible and aids have 18-20pts a piece (I'm an RN). Just wondering if the workload is the problem at Providence too.