Letters go out next week...good luck!Register Today!
- by rawoysteraddict Oct 29, '09Please post your results if you are waiting on acceptance into ADN program. I'm waiting to hear from Wallace/Hanceville and Jeff State. Good luck to all!
- Oct 31, '09 by Cadnac22Did they say they go out next week for sure??? How many points did you have???
- Oct 31, '09 by rawoysteraddictAP I = B
AP II = C (retaking now with A average)
Micro = A
Math = A
I have a better chance with Wallace for January or wait for Jeff State for May.
Wallace and Jeff State said letters go out first week of November.
How about you?
You can pm me if you'd like.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 31, '09
- Nov 1, '09 by beach_bride514good luck yall
- Nov 2, '09 by heatherlynnei am so nervous... i hope the letters get here fast... do you get a letter letting you no either way?
- Nov 2, '09 by Productis it a letter or a packet from Wallace and Jeff? I feel like I have heard its just a letter. Anyone gotten an advisor to spill the beans on point cutoff yet?
- Nov 3, '09 by swtpea48If you get accepted to Wallace it will be a packet containing all of your orientation info, class info, etc. Yes they will send you a letter if you did not get accepted. Good luck everyone!!
- Nov 3, '09 by Cadnac22end of this week Wallace said they would go out! Jeff star told me they didn't know when letters would go out LOL...
- Nov 3, '09 by ProductSo Wallace letters go out end of week, meaning we wont get them till next week....
And Jeff State didn't know when they were going out? I figured it would be later in Nov till Jeff makes their minds up.....
- Nov 3, '09 by heatherlynneThe suspense is killing me.... This week seems to have been the longest... I want to make it in so bad. I wished we knew what the cutoff points were, that could give some ideal right? I just hope I turned everything in right and didn't mess up.