How many of us are waiting on letters from Calhoun?Register Today!
- by meRVT May 30, '09Hey Ya'll,
I've been a lurker to this board for a while and just decided to join.....what the heck! Anyway, I just wondered how many of you (like myself) are waiting on an acceptance letter from Calhoun. That is if one come! :0( Do any of you know a timeframe for the letters? And what about it you don't get in....do they let you know?
- May 31, '09 by VSBlondeRumor is at the moment, that the letters will go out mid to late June. I don't know if they inform everyone, or just those that got in.
- May 31, '09 by momof3crazyboysI was told that they notify you no matter what. I can't remember who told me though, I think it was the woman who took my application.
- May 31, '09 by VSBlondeThat's good to know.
- Jun 15, '09 by beach_bride514today is exactly the middle of june. time to start checking the mail 5 times a day haha good luck and best wishes!
- Jun 15, '09 by GloryBee00I'm patiently waiting and waiting...
- Jun 15, '09 by beach_bride514do we know the point cut off?? or is there even a way to tell??
- Jun 16, '09 by meRVTIt would be great to know the point cutoff! I'm afraid with the huge increase in applicants that the points will be high!! If y'all hear anything post it! Thanks for all the posts!
- Jun 16, '09 by VSBlondeI'm so nervous :uhoh21::uhoh21:
- Jun 16, '09 by beach_bride514nothing today...time to wait another 24 hours. :icon_roll