First Job Hunt Help in Mobile,AlRegister Today!
This is a discussion on First Job Hunt Help in Mobile,Al in Alabama Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hello all, I am applying for my first RN job in Mobile,Al new RN,BSN grad 3months out,just...by teokie0824 Mar 21, '12Hello all,
I am applying for my first RN job in Mobile,Al new RN,BSN grad 3months out,just passed boards I was wondering does anyone know what is the starting pay for RN's in Mobile,Al at hospitals on Med/Surg floors? I've heard so many different numbers from 20-21/days and 23-25/nights but idk how true it is bc these were ppl who worked at the facilities yrs ago. Ive applied at all the area hospitals just waiting to get a call now (fingers crossed)! Can anyone tell me the expecting pay in the area? Thank u soo much!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=688230©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,741 Views
- Mar 21, '12 by traumaRUsMoving to AL Nursing Forum for more AL-specific answers.
- Mar 25, '12 by relgis1520-22/hour at Providence for a new grad.
- Mar 25, '12 by teokie0824Thx does anybody know about USA or Mobile Infirmary??
- Apr 3, '12 by CarefreelivingI worked at USA, day shift with one year of experience and my pay was $23 a hour. I can't recall shift differential. Mobile Infirmary is comparable; they are right down the street from each other.
- Apr 3, '12 by teokie0824Thanks Lchiang. I just got hired USA night shift at 24.75 but thanks for answering my question....for ppl searching Mobile Infirmary starts new grads off at 21/days idk nights and USA 20 ( with BSN & 19.50 ADN)/days and 23.75/nights(BSN)& 23.25 ADN and they pay .50 extra for each certification (ACLS, PALS) and they will pay for two of them for you to take.