Anniston AreaRegister Today!
- by alabamagrad Jul 9, '09I am considering working in Anniston. Is there any suggestions about hospitals and/or safe apt complexes?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=406554©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 810 Views
- Jul 10, '09 by caliotter3When I lived there we rented a house in the Golden Springs area. It is very nice there and has a good reputation. But that was more than 20 years ago, things could have changed by now.
- Jul 11, '09 by alabamagradThanks for the feed back esp the emails.
- Jul 13, '09 by psycheabAs far as hospitals go, there are 2, Regional Medical Center and Stringfellow Memorial. Regional Medical Center (RMC) is the larger of the two and offers more in the way of patient services. You can visit their website at rmccares.org. I'm not sure if Stringfellow has a website or not, I guess you could always try and Google it. I grew up and went to school/college in the Anniston area, so I am only speaking from my experience of having lived there as I haven't worked at either hospital. I would look at apartments in the Oxford/Golden Springs area as this is the more thriving area of the county, more places to eat and shop and generally safer.
- Jul 14, '09 by bamadebRNThe pay at Anniston hospitals is PATHETIC!
- Jul 14, '09 by alabamagradHow pathetic is pathetic? If I take the job at Stringfellow, I will be commuting 2 hours and renting a motel?
- Jul 15, '09 by bamadebRNRegional Medical Ctr...$17.25/hr for RN's. I'm not sure about Stringfellow, but probably in the same ball park.