question... US to CanadaRegister Today!
- by smurfynursey May 8, '12Hi AN,
I am likely moving to seattle next year and was wondering about what is required to work in canada. I am a US educated RN.
Would I have to take a test? I would be looking at jobs in british columbia....but would not knowing french be a bad thing? I have been told there is a large asian population there.
Thanks in advance!
- May 9, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
- May 9, '12 by Silverdragon102Meeting requirements At provincial college of RN would be starting point and passing CRNE would be next. Also what work permit will you be applying for to work in Canada?
- May 9, '12 by jmdRNAnd also, keep in mind that BC is a saturated market, much like California. If your heart is set on BC, you'll have more luck in smaller rural settins than in Vancover/Victoria
- May 9, '12 by smurfynurseyThanks!