Nebraska Service Center Tracker for I-140Register Today!
- by lawrence01 Jan 26, '07Please feel free to post here the date when your I-140 petitions were filed and are handled by this Service Center.
Hopefully, this thread would serve as a tracker or updater on how long I-140 petitions are being approved by this Service Center.
- 21,049 Views
- Jan 27, '07 by tsuyaksI-140 filed on Oct 20 with priority date of Nov 7. No change in status yet. (Nebraska SC)Last edit by tsuyaks on Jan 27, '07
- Jan 27, '07 by myk_wazowskimy I-140 filed on oct. 26 , 2006. but i dnt know bout the pd?what is that and how will i know my pd?i thought my pd is also the date filed. kindly explain to me. thanks..
- Jan 27, '07 by batasMTR_RNmy I140was file october 4, and was approved decemeber 6 NEBRASKA service center
- Jan 27, '07 by lawrence01Just reminding everyone just to make sure that it is really Nebraska handling it. Meaning w/ case numbers starting w/ LIN-xxxxx.
This is just to make sure everything is accurate. As we all know, all I-140 petitions are filed in Nebraska initially and it may be transferred to Texas (SRC-xxxx) or left w/ them. Some presume that since it was filed in Nebraska Service Center it would be automatically be handled by them. This is not so. Only way to find out is w/ the case numbers given.
SRC- case #s are handled by Texas
LIN - case #s are handled by NebraskaLast edit by lawrence01 on Jan 28, '07 : Reason: Just emhasize impt. points
- Jan 27, '07 by myk_wazowskiapproximately how many months for them to approve the I-140? my case # starts with LIN, does it mean there is no chance for my I-140 to be transferred in texas?
- Jan 27, '07 by tsuyaksQuote from myk_wazowskiOn the receipt notice the receipt date is Oct 23, if i check it online it says that they received it on the Nov 7. I just assumed the latter as my pd.my I-140 filed on oct. 26 , 2006. but i dnt know bout the pd?what is that and how will i know my pd?i thought my pd is also the date filed. kindly explain to me. thanks..
- Jan 27, '07 by batasMTR_RNmy i140 is SCR---- and my I485 is also SCR... ... so that means... all documents were file originally in TEXAS??? cause the online status of my lawyer, says my documents are with NEBRASKA? do you think it is just an error in posting? thanks...Last edit by batasMTR_RN on Jan 27, '07
- Jan 28, '07 by kingmigMy priotity date was August 1,2006 and was filed in Nebraska. Still no approval yet.
- Jan 29, '07 by K-Ann"Receipt Number: LINxxxxxxxxxx
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence."
What does this mean exactly?