Midwifery student wants to travel to USA | allnurses

Midwifery student wants to travel to USA

  1. 0 Hi, I have two years left to complete my midwifery degree in Ireland and would like to travel to the USA to work as a midwife. I have been researching jobs and all I can seem to find is vacancies for nurse midwife? Can you work in the USA as a direct entry midwife with no experience? Also I have a daughter and was wondering if anyone can help me figure out how I can get a visa?
  2. 2 Comments

  3. Visit  traumaRUs profile page
    #1 0
    Let me movE This to immigration assistance.
  4. Visit  Silverdragon102 profile page
    #2 0
    Midwifery in the US is totally different to the UK. With retrogression you are looking at 6 plus years for a immigrant visa. Although from Ireland you may be able to apply for the diversity lottery for a greencard. How old is your daughter?