Graduate RN--How do I work abroad? Any info needed! - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 20, '11 by Missg920Have you ever looked into the World Health Organization? I know that there are lots of options for people in the healthcare field to work all over the world. Check out their website, and see what you think
- Mar 26, '12 by rrooHello Lammy01.. quick question.. Did you take your NCLEX before going to Australia and then start working as a graduate nurse? or how did that work? thanks!
- Mar 26, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from rrooMoved to the International forumHello Lammy01.. quick question.. Did you take your NCLEX before going to Australia and then start working as a graduate nurse? or how did that work? thanks!
If I remember rightly a license where you trained is required. The process isn't quick so better to gain some experience whilst going though the process with APHRA and immigration
- May 13, '12 by BilquisHello Frnds
Im new to this Site..just Registerd
I Will be Graduate in Nursing from India n Willing to Join IRON programe in Aus N Wrk..i also hv Ielts wd 7 in Spkng n Writing n remaing 2 wd 6.5 but i exactly dnt knw whome to Approach..sum Consultancies here r Fake for the Sake of Tkng Money ..so if any of u can provide me with Detail PRoces to go Aus n Join Iron or Any bridgng Programe for Getting License of Aus board as to Practise Nursing der
- May 13, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from bilquiscould you please re write this so it is easier to read? remember when going overseas and english is not first language you have to sit a english exam and using websites like this is a good time to practice writing in english. also remember when writing in patient notes text talk is not allowed and only acceptable hospital abbreviations will be accepted.hello frnds
im new to this site..just registerd
i will be graduate in nursing from india n willing to join iron programe in aus n wrk..i also hv ielts wd 7 in spkng n writing n remaing 2 wd 6.5 but i exactly dnt knw whome to approach..sum consultancies here r fake for the sake of tkng money ..so if any of u can provide me with detail proces to go aus n join iron or any bridgng programe for getting license of aus board as to practise nursing der
also terms of service of the site requests
english only:while allnurses.com, inc hosts visitors from around the world, it is based in the united states and much of our membership is english speaking. due to our inability to moderate threads in other languages, we ask that interactions be in english for the enjoyment of as many posters as possible.please do not type entirely in capitals as it is considered shouting on the internet.
desiring to maintain professionalism, text speak (also known as chatspeak, txtspk, texting language or txt talk) is discouraged. along with using proper english spelling and punctuation, this shows respect for the owner, other bulletin board members, guests, and makes it easier to read your message.
- Sep 9 by trixieeebixieI am a nursing student in the US and I am considering looking for a new grad program in Australia actually. You described your program pretty well and i am interested, do you know if they accept new grads from a different country?