Being able to work in SaipanRegister Today!
- by wadethebaddog Oct 22, '08hi ... i am a registered nurse in Saipan.. can anybody tell me how to work as a nurse in saipan while i am waiting for the release of my visa? how do i apply for work there?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=342710©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,612 Views
- Oct 22, '08 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
- You are going to need find an employer and then have them submit you for a visa to be able to work there.
Please be aware that it is not something that is going to be easy to do, just because you are licensed there, it will not get you permission to work there automatically.
Suggest that you do some reading here on what the requirements are in order to get a visa to work there.
- Oct 22, '08 by wadethebaddogso before i can work in saipan i have to go through the same process that everybody is going through when applying for a us visa? right? where can i get the list of agencies to saipan?
- It is not the same as the green card, but a different visa that will only permit you to work there.
One needs to go thru the same procedure for any country that they wish to be able to work in. All require licenbsure as well as immigration to get a visa to be able to work in that locale.
The visa that you will get to work in Saipan is only valid for there and cannot be used to even enter the mainland of the US. Much has already been written on this topic and there is no reason to use an agency either. They cannot do anything for you that you cannot do on your own, other than take your money for providing a service that does not need their help to begin with.
- Oct 22, '08 by wadethebaddogwhere can i apply in order for me to work at saipan?
- Not sure what you are speaking of; if it is hospitals, then you are going to need to do your own research and contact them directly. Be aware that it is also quite difficult to get a job there at this time as well, since they have many more applicants than they normally need.
Just take the time and you can come up with the list of the facilities that are there, and even if they are hiring at this time.
- Mar 24, '12 by Rohan8Do American Citizens need to apply for a visa to be able to work in Saipan?