Vanderbilt Pre-Specialty (for non-RNs) MSN 2013 - Page 34Register Today!
- Jun 12 by lund44Hi Everyone, I am an applicant to PMHNP program. I was just notified that my application has to be reviewed by the Student Admissions & Academic Affairs Committee. Maybe my gre was too low, etc. Did anyone else have their application reviewed by this committee? Do I still have a chance of being admitted if they review it? Thank you.
- Jun 19 by RDS5TameraPetrashThoener
Yes, there is a lot of reading, but DO NOT DO IT OVER THE SUMMER!!! Enjoy your summer as best you can because you will have a lot of work ahead of you when you do get here. That being said, you will also have time to get a jump on things when you get here. Best advice... BREATHE and RELAX!
- Jun 19 by RDS5This is true... you are not eligible for NHSC, but you are eligible to apply for the Nurse Corps Program for 2nd year.
- Jul 1 by Krisp2lund44- Have you heard back yet?
- Jul 3 by lund44Hi Krisp2, yes unfortunately I was denied admission. I asked them to give me some feedback on my application. They suggested retaking my gre. It was not as competitive for the specialty I applied to.
- Jul 8 by Krisp2lund44- Thanks for your reply! I'm sorry to hear you didn't get in. Keep trying and never give up on your dreams! Best of luck on your next round of applications...at least you know what part of your application you need to brush up on now!
PRE-SPECIALTY WAISTLISTERS- Has anyone heard anything? I applied for Adult-Gerontology Primary Care and got waitlisted. Does anyone have any details about the waitlist?
- Jul 31 by lund44Thank you for your encouragement and motivation Krisp2. Best of luck to you and the Adult-Gero waitlist. I hope you get in.
- Aug 6 by WendileeHi! I am interested stats from people who were accepted! Also, wondering if there are similar programs like this at other universities?
- Aug 6 by WendileeHi! May I as what your stats were?