Vanderbilt Pre-Specialty (for non-RNs) MSN 2013 - Page 29Register Today!
- Feb 27 by bbccJust got an e-mail... I'll be seeing all of you in Nashville!!! NMW specialty!
- Feb 27 by MMarch71Congrats!
- Feb 27 by hewoodsCongrats!!! So you didn't receive a letter? They sent you an email? That's weird!
Has anyone heard from ACNP yet?? I haven't seen anyone posting about it.
- Feb 27 by bbccI got an e-mail that said I'd be getting a letter I'm wondering if because it's so close to the Open House they saved a few days in case there were last minute decisions to be made... I'm not going since I went in November, but it'd be nice to have a few days to plan if I were!
- Feb 27 by hannahzpCongrats! I wish I could know if I'm accepted or denied before the visit date but it looks like that wont be happening.
- Feb 28 by hewoodsI called admissions today and they said I should know by next Wednesday by 3. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. So nervous!
- Feb 28 by wgrussellhewoods, I'm ACNP too. Did they say whether we would get an e-mail or an actual letter?
- Feb 28 by worth11wgrussell and hewoods, I got my acceptance letter for ACNP by mail last Tuesday. Hopefully, you guys will get some good news soon! It would be great to have you both as classmates!! Are either of you going to the open house?
- Feb 28 by hewoodsWgrussell- all she said was the latest we would know is Wednesday. And if I haven't heard to call by 3. So I'm not sure what that means. Worth11- do you know of anyone else that was accepted?? I wish I was going to the open house but I have to work this weekend' boo! I'd love to hear any info that you may get! Congrats on being accepted!
- Feb 28 by worth11Thanks, hewoods! I know of two others who were accepted for ACNP, but I'm not sure how or when they were notified. I'll definitely pass along any info I get, and in the meantime I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the both of you!