Vanderbilt Pre-Specialty (for non-RNs) MSN 2013 - Page 19Register Today!
- Feb 17 by nurserobyn89Congrats...but you should probably change your name since you have not earned that credential...i believe that is a rule on this site and its technically illegal.
- Feb 17 by kms673Congrats incher and ahfnp! I guess all others will have to wait until Tuesday because of the holiday.
- Feb 17 by jasonmstone82For those who already received an acceptance letter, was it just a normal size envelope with one piece of paper congratulating you? Or was it a packet of information?
- Feb 17 by incherYes, I think the middle TN people got their letters yesterday and everyone else will receive letters Tuesday or Wednesday. My acceptance letter came with three or four sheets of information also.Last edit by incher on Feb 17
- Feb 17 by hannahzpIt seems like those of us who received the email might have to wait a little longer though.
- Feb 17 by vandydaniI got the email and I haven't gotten any mail yet (live in Nashville) I'm super concerned.
- Feb 17 by hannahzpThe email means they haven't made a decision on your application yet though.
- Feb 17 by vandydaniI just don't know if that's a bad thing.
- Feb 17 by hi616vandydani-
I wouldn't be overly concerned. It seems like a majority of people haven't received any mail yet but got the email. I don't know what specialty you are in, but some specialties were still interviewing late into last week so that could be some of the hold up.