TAMUCC FNP Fall 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 19 by linzlaceI am wait listed also. My email was in my spam. Not getting my hopes up...gonna start getting my apps for spring done. So tired of this process.
- Jun 19 by linzlaceDoes everyone get wait listed that is not accepted??
- Jun 20 by BritKel12I got wait listed as well....
- Jun 20 by fuzzy911The letter also said wait listed. If u don't get in theyvput you on the list. Not going to hold my breath though. A work acquaintance of my received her acceptance letter also
- Jun 20 by linzlaceYeah, that's what I figured! Gonna start studying for my GRE. I've avoided it for as long as I can but no luck! I wish someone could tell me exactly what is holding me back or what exactly they are looking for, because I keep falling short of what it is they are looking for.
- Jun 21 by ami2002I called and spoke with advisor. He said that over 400 applied, only 100 accepted and almost 200 on waiting list. He told me everything looked good for me but I was not in the top 50 on waiting list...and realistically how many are going to turn a spot down. So I DO know that my GPA is less than 3.5 (boo for being young and dumb) so I have decided to change to a leadership msn and then apply post grad for FNP. I think that this may be the only way to increase my chances. Good luck to everyone!
- Jun 21 by linzlaceI think that sounds like a really good idea! Thanks for letting us know! And I'm totally with ya on the young and dumb thing...I graduated nursing school when I was 21. Looking back now, I would have done some things different! And now I'm kicking myself for it! Oh well...it will all work out eventually. Good luck to everyone!
- Jun 23 by ami2002If leadership is something you are interested in call advisor and you should be able to get in for Fall.
- Jul 1 by linzlaceAmi2002, are they making you refill out the application, pay the app fee and redo your essay to pursue the leadership option??