Msn fnp interview at duke university - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 17, '12 by AP0525Hi everyone,I interviewed on June 26th. I got an email on July 9th, in response to my inquiry about decision release. They said decisions would be coming out "very soon" when the committee gets everything finalized. So, I'm hoping maybe this week, but by Aug 1st we should know for sure.
- Jul 17, '12 by LnzhecI will be surprised if we don't hear by Friday, but there's not much we can do but to be patient. When I interviewed I asked about the acceptance rate for Spring, and she said it's been around 60%...I'm not sure if that's 60% of the total applicants or 60 of those interviewed, but I like those stats! She also told me not to freak out if I get put on a waiting list...but truthfully I think I'll be disappointed because the chances for a spring start would be slim to none... Just remember, no news is still good news .
- Jul 24, '12 by rgbrnNo news here. This waiting is torture!! I hope to hear something soon. Anybody have any updates for spring 2013 MSN admission decisions?
Good luck to everyone who applied! This is the only program I applied to because I really don't want to go anywhere else.
- Jul 25, '12 by AP0525No updates here either. We are supposed to hear by Aug. 1st though, so we still have another week to wait. I haven't applied anywhere else either because I really like the Global/Community Health focus of Duke's program. Good luck!
- Jul 26, '12 by LnzhecAny news yet???
- Jul 30, '12 by AP05252 more days, everyone! I can't take the waiting any longer!
- Jul 30, '12 by Junior-rnI received my admissions email on Friday, which was more relief than I had anticipated. It was an email stating the decision had been made and to check the account you used to apply. So I'll be starting this spring! Good luck to you all and the countdown will be over soon : D
- Jul 30, '12 by AP0525Wait list