- by kkmmy64 Sep 28, '09Just wondering if there are any psychiatric nurse practitioners here?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=427296©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,006 Views
- Dec 2, '09 by Smitty08Well I for one am here! I'm sure there are others too!
- Dec 2, '09 by kkmmy64your the only one who has responded. What type of practice setting do you work in?
- Dec 17, '09 by Phoenix2010I have the academic education, but not able to be successful at certification yet. I am presently teaching as a psychiatric coordinator in a BSN class for UAMS.
- I'm finished with my Master's, taking the exam- soon will be a Family Psych NP-
- Feb 16, '10 by kkmmy64Fantastic Ivory, there aren't many of us. What area are you in? I'm in Florida
- Actually I'm in Florida too!
- Feb 16, '10 by kkmmy64Tampa?
- I live in Ocala... went to school in Tampa though
- Jul 1, '10 by marilynmombump
Im looking to network with other FPMHNP as well!!