Failed the AANP and ANCC - Page 16Register Today!
- Mar 11 by susufairyhi, guys, I just passed ANCC ACNP exam last week.Last edit by DidiRN on Oct 10
- Jun 5 by Alexis33Well stated!
I loved # 7
I found out I am not an auditory learner too.
You got exhausted at question 75 and I had narcolepsy (even my brain was protesting) -smile
I didn't take any breaks but I will next time. It makes all the difference because it gives your mind time to breathe and regroup too. thanks for sharing all.!!!
If you have to move- spread your wings and SOAR!!!!!!
The best is yet to come!!!!!
- Oct 6 by bcc71I graduated this past May, took the ANCC in July and failed. I then took the AANP in August and failed that too. Well, needless to say, I am more than a little discouraged and depressed. I re-test in less than 2 weeks and all I keep thinking is "what will I do if I fail yet again?" I have never failed anything like this before, so this has really done a number on me.
Congratulations to all of you who have passed! If anyone wouldn't mind, could you say a few prayers for me? I test on the 17th of October...could use all the prayers I can get! Thank you in advance
- Oct 7 by Jane33 RNI know just how you feel! Be encouraged and don't give up! You can do it. I will be praying for you. Hang in there soon this will all be over for you!
- Oct 7 by TinabeanrnPrayers sent. No worries. .keep the faith. This too shall pass
- Oct 8 by bcc71To Jane33RN and Tinabeanrn, I so appreciate your prayers and words of encouragement. There is nothing I love more than to observe healthcare practitioners supporting eachother in times of struggle. That is what teamwork is truly all about. I have read many of your posts and even though they were directed to others struggling, I thank you both for the support and confidence you build in others. God places people where they are most needed, so for the purpose of this thread, you are right where you belong; supporting, lifting and building confidence in future practitioners! Thank you
- Nov 8 by mystic33Interesting read. Thanks to everyone who posted. I am learning a lot.
- Nov 12 by gettingbsn2msnIt is possible to have test anxiety and not be able to pass. A friend of mine had her doc prescribe a med for her to take on test day--she passed.