I need a reboot! Overloaded with nursing school... - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 15, '12 by BitterSweetSNThis made me giggle. I need a reboot, too.
- Aug 16, '12 by runforfunI've woken up from a little "snooze" where I'm pretty sure I looked just like that. But if I'm proactive, I go for a run, study some more, then make it all the way to the bed!
- Aug 16, '12 by abiklagsQuote from RNGRAD2013hehe. after each careplan i would complain i killed half my brain cells. i could barely function after those!I have to say, "this is absolutely true", I've actually thought I'd injured brain cells! Love the cartoon, I giggled out loud! Thank you!
to reboot I listened to 'strong' music. either dramatic soundtracks (Hans Zimmer mostly) or singers w/ powerful voices. or i'd just blast the music and kill some of my hearing
- Oct 7, '12 by aasthajarmaDaily walks help me.
- Oct 7, '12 by Heather2013I so can relate to this cartoon !!! (=
What I do to "reboot" I find if I take a nap or go play on bejeweled for a little while then I start to feel guilty for playing and get back to studying.Last edit by Heather2013 on Oct 7, '12