Jump to content

UTHSCSA Accelerated BSN May 2019

School Programs   (548 Views | 13 Replies)

500 Profile Views; 17 Posts

Hi guys!!! Recently applied to UTHSCSA for their Accelerated BSN program that starts in May 2020. Started this thread so we can all update each other during the application process. Feel free to comment anything!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 500 Profile Views

8 minutes ago, TheGeekyBird said:

I did, too!  ::fingers crossed:: 

Have you heard anything from them yet ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 Posts; 246 Profile Views

No, and I'm sure we won't hear anything until mid to late january at the earliest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 500 Profile Views

Ugh I hate waiting!!! Have you submitted your FAFSA yet? Or are you going to wait to get accepted first??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 Post; 33 Profile Views

I also applied! I called asking when we should hear anything and they told me that they are still in the review period, but will soon send out online interviews/ supplemental applications to competitive applicants. She said we should officially hear whether we were admitted or denied by the end of February.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 500 Profile Views

6 hours ago, laurie188 said:

I also applied! I called asking when we should hear anything and they told me that they are still in the review period, but will soon send out online interviews/ supplemental applications to competitive applicants. She said we should officially hear whether we were admitted or denied by the end of February.

Thanks for the update !!! Do you know if we can still apply for Fall 2020 even if they haven't sent the decisions for the Accelerated program?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 Posts; 33 Profile Views

I applied to the ABSN program too. I attended an information session and they said they wouldn’t be able to finish the process in time to apply for the traditional Fall 2020 deadline, and emphasized that we are not allowed to apply to both.
Also, I’ve noticed from previous threads that people began receiving acceptance letters on January 31st.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 500 Profile Views

2 hours ago, futurernmaac said:

I applied to the ABSN program too. I attended an information session and they said they wouldn’t be able to finish the process in time to apply for the traditional Fall 2020 deadline, and emphasized that we are not allowed to apply to both.
Also, I’ve noticed from previous threads that people began receiving acceptance letters on January 31st.

Dont look at previous threads lol. They got their acceptance letters by the end of January because they didn't have interviews at the time. That's why it's taking longer for us to know if we're accepted. But thanks for letting us know that we cant apply for Fall 2020. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 Posts; 33 Profile Views

59 minutes ago, chickensausage said:

Dont look at previous threads lol. They got their acceptance letters by the end of January because they didn't have interviews at the time. That's why it's taking longer for us to know if we're accepted. But thanks for letting us know that we cant apply for Fall 2020. 

That’s right, I forgot about that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 500 Profile Views

Anyone heard anything yet??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kassisthebest has 1 years experience.

7 Posts; 195 Profile Views

nope nothing yet.. check my email almost everyday!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.