US Citizen with Canadian BSN

Nurses Career Support


Have worked for a few years in WA and also am licensed in TX and MN. CA BON does not accept Canadian Baccalaureate equivalency even though a ADN is sufficient for entry into practice in most states in the US. Educated in BC Canada. Has anyone from BC been through this process. Again, I am a US Citizen with SSN and work in WA. Thank you so much for any guidance

Specializes in Vents, Telemetry, Home Care, Home infusion.

Have you double checked California RN License Qualifications for International Nursing Programs? It has info on how to correct deficiencies.

Hoping that a British Columbia educated nurse working in California can reply.

+ Add a Comment