Jump to content

University of Rochester ABPNN Spring 2021 (January) Start

Robert Robert (New) New Pre-Student

Hello all. I did not see another posting for those of us applying to the U of R SON ABPNN. Has anyone submitted their application yet?

Edited by Robert

On 6/9/2020 at 11:51 AM, Robert said:

Hello all. I did not see another posting for those of us applying to the U of R SON ABPNN. Has anyone submitted their application yet?

Hey, I'm so glad this post finally exists! I have submitted my application back in May. My application is missing one transcript from one of the schools I attended. I'm giving it until Friday to see if UofR receives it or not.

Hello!
I have completed and submitted my application on June 6 but haven't heard anything yet. I spoke to someone from admission office and she said interview calls would be made after deadline.

Hello!
I have completed and submitted my application on June 6 but haven't heard anything yet. I spoke to someone from admission office and she said interview calls would be made after deadline.

Looking forward to hear back from more applicants 🙂

I submitted mines back in march LOL when is the deadline? does anyone know the total tuition?

17 minutes ago, toriexoxo1 said:

I submitted mines back in march LOL when is the deadline? does anyone know the total tuition?

That’s good. You got it done early. The application deadline is July 1st. As far as tuition, it’s $24,012 per semester and the program is 3 semsters, so $72,036. We’ll be paying back loans for a while LOL.

lolll, I actually got into duke yesterday and their program is $92,964 I was sickkkkkk when I calculated it today I was like OMG

I think even with u of R, the cost is going to be 100,000 approximately. My friend is an alumni n she said she was under 100,000 debt when she graduated.

I wonder not many people have joined so far on this forum yet, does that imply that there arnt much people applying for Spring 2021

And I would be happy to know if you guys are preparing for interview, if yes, how so? If someone could give me interview tips, cuz this is going to be my first interview for any school

Still pretty quiet on this board. Had anyone received an interview yet.

16 minutes ago, Edzo said:

Still pretty quiet on this board. Had anyone received an interview yet.

I know right, what other schools have you applied to?

3 minutes ago, toriexoxo1 said:

I know right, what other schools have you applied to?

Utica is my only other one. Pretty confident with it though.

What schools are you looking at?

Just now, Edzo said:

Utica is my only other one. Pretty confident with it though.

What schools are you looking at?

I also applied to Utica ( Florida location though) I got accepted to duke but a 6 figure loan is not it. I also applied to george washington and pace university. I wonder when we are going to hear back its been forever honestly and this thread is eerily silent

Hello!

I wonder if anyone has their interview scheduled? I applied around mid June but haven't heard back and it kind of gives me anxiety since it's way past deadline 😞

17 hours ago, Mimi said:

Hello!

I wonder if anyone has their interview scheduled? I applied around mid June but haven't heard back and it kind of gives me anxiety since it's way past deadline 😞

I just received the email to set up an interview today. All the options available to choose for date and times were next week.

Hello!

I wonder if anyone has their interview scheduled? I applied around mid June but haven't heard back and it kind of gives me anxiety since it's way past deadline 😞

Yup, same here. I have scheduled minz for Wednesday 1pm. Good luck to you for your interview. If you've scheduled before Wednesday, I would appreciate any kind of insight you could provide me regarding interview

I just had mine and it went great honestly, the program is actually a little less than a year you graduate right before Christmas

how did your interview go? would you mind sharing about what did they ask in the interview?

17 minutes ago, Mimi said:

how did your interview go? would you mind sharing about what did they ask in the interview?

it was fine. It's really those basic questions they'll reference your personal statement, ask questions about your resume, what traits do you have that will help you in the program, your committment etc. just basic boderline things like that. you'll be absolutely fine I promise

Awww Thankyou so much, did they ask any behavioral or scenario based question?

×

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.

OK