Transferring License from different state

U.S.A. Maryland



Can anyone give me more guidance and insight about how to transfer my out of state license to Maryland? Specifically the fingerprint process, obtaining an CRIJS number and just the overall process it all? The MBON website is a little bit confusing. Thank you! 

+ Add a Comment

By using the site, you agree with our Policies. X