Jump to content

2021 Spring Entry Lonestar hopefuls

Posted

Creating this group for those of us applying for entry into Lonestar Kingwood Spring 2021 cohort. What a unique time to be applying! Amid all that’s going on with COVID-19.

let’s use this platform to discuss how we’re navigating the HESI, completing required prereq’s, in the middle of a global pandemic.

Edited by Mission30

22 minutes ago, Alicia Evans-Pickens said:

I just submitted my application!

Nice! Do you mind sharing your stats? I’ll be applying with a 7.58 total points. Scored %89.60 on the HESI.. I plan to apply mid July

I have a score of 7.66 and 91 on my HESI. I am surprised to not see more comments on your post. Do you know how many are accepted to the program?

Oh that’s a good score! And me too. I’m surprised a post on this topic wasn’t already made. LOL I thought I would start one because I’m dying to get some discussions going about this app cycle.

From what I’ve read, about 80? I think I’ve read that somewhere before

Plan on applying if I'm able to test out a particular math class this morning; haven't taken HESI yet. Math. HESI. Application.

Alicia! You're in my online pharm class. Hi! :)

Does anyone know if Kingwood is still doing an evening program? I would like to have gone to the info session but now cannot. I'm waiting to take my HESI at the end of the month.

My score 7.6 my first choice kingwood

Hey all.

I had 7.792 in points and submitted to the night transition at kingwood. I got my official acceptance yesterday.

7.712 Here. 92% HESI w/ 950 Critical Thinking score. First choice CyFair, second choice Kingwood. Application is in. I wonder how many applicants there will be combined for CyFair and Kingwood.

On 6/17/2020 at 12:19 AM, TwinDaddy said:

Does anyone know if Kingwood is still doing an evening program? I would like to have gone to the info session but now cannot. I'm waiting to take my HESI at the end of the month.

Yes they still offer the night and weekend program. When was the info session?

5 minutes ago, VadimB said:

7.712 Here. 92% HESI w/ 950 Critical Thinking score. First choice CyFair, second choice Kingwood. Application is in. I wonder how many applicants there will be combined for CyFair and Kingwood.

That’s a good score! I wonder too. I will be applying to Kingwood next week so fingers crossed

I didn't know if there was one either so a few people started a score chain here.

18 hours ago, TwinDaddy said:

I didn't know if there was one either so a few people started a score chain here.

👌🏾👌🏾I just saw your thread. That’s what’s up! Looks like it might be a competitive cycle

After reading through a few post regarding admissions and Lonestar, I’m pretty sure I will not be accepted. At this point I’m praying to be an alternate. Which sucks because I thought I had done well.

Good luck to everyone!

2 minutes ago, Isthisonetakentoo said:

After reading through a few post regarding admissions and Lonestar, I’m pretty sure I will not be accepted. At this point I’m praying to be an alternate. Which sucks because I thought I had done well.

Good luck to everyone!

Stay positive and you never know what could happen

I applied for first choice Kingwood and 89.2 HESI. Do you all know when they will start sending out acceptance letters.

They said 2-4 weeks after the application closed.