RPN to RN... but where?

World Canada CA Programs

Published

Specializes in Med-Surg.

Hello! I just graduated from the PN program at Loyalist College in Belleville and my plan is to further my education to become an RN. I know I want to do an RPN to RN bridging program but I don't know where. I've been trying to research online but I can't seem to find much on University websites, or even when I do they don't make much sense.

I have a lot of interest in the Nipissing Post-RPN distance program that they offer. As well as the UOIT-Oshawa Post-RPN. I also looked at the Trent Post-RPN program and the Algonquin Collge/UOttawa Post-RPN program. I'm at a loss in this decision. I have quite some time to figure it out so I'm not in a rush as I want to give myself some time to work and relax a bit without any assignments, but I want to collect some opinions and research so I can make an informed decision.

If anyone has any experience in an RPN/LPN to RN program, send any thoughts or comments my way.

Thanks in advance!

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

Moved to the Canada Nursing Program discussion forum

I'm currently in my last year of the Trent Rpn to rn program. If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to try to answer them.

+ Add a Comment