Finally, my opportunity to interview!!!!!

Specialties Ob/Gyn

Published

Hey everyone!!! I will make this as short and sweet as I can. I finally have an interview at a great hospital for the position(s) of L and D nurse OR Maternity/Nursery nurse. I have waited 11 years to even get a call! An L&D nurse is who inspired me to become a nurse! I've been a RN for 3 years the past 2 years at the hospital I currently work at (on a med/surg unit). Nervous is beyond how I am feeling, whith a touch of excitement!!!!! I really want to work at this hospital! I was already told how much I would be making ( over the phone before scheduled interview) which I thought was weird. My interview is 3 hours long. I will be taking a med test for the first hour, meeting with lead HR manager, then off to the maternity unit to interview with bother unit managers! Does anyone have any tips for me? I am so nervous/excited and basically in complete shock I have an interview scheduled!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!!

Well you posted a while ago how did it go. It is weird the first thing that tell you is how much you make but... How was it?

Well, this past Friday the offered me a full time position on nights to which I accepted! I am nervous but this is my dream job! Could not be happier!

+ Add a Comment