A and P II advice?

Nursing Students Pre-Nursing

Published

Anyone have any advice on AP2? Was told not to take AP I over the summer but, did and did really well 93 lecture and 98 lab. Is AP 2 harder or the same? Should I save that for spring? I'm not necessary going in blind as I have Gen Bio 1-2 done and Micro done. Its my last "weed out" class till nursing in Fall. Not new student just jumping to nursing because PA school just seems complicated to get in and Paramedic school just isn't worth it after getting accepted to NS.

Thanks

If you did fine in A&P I, you'll probably do fine in A&P II. Keep doing what you're doing!

For me A&P 2 wasn't any harder than A&P 1. You did good in A&P 1, so I'm sure you will do just as good in 2, if you put in the same amount of effort. Best of luck.

A&P II builds on everything you've learned in A&P I, so refresh, refresh, refresh! You may find yourself going back to the earlier chapters in your book as new concepts come up in A&P II. You'll get a lot of "lightbulb" moments, which I love~ For me, A&P II wasn't harder, but I did have to think critically (my professor was amazing and instilled this early on) so that I could tie systems together and see WHY they did _______.

You rocked A&P I, so just be sure to remember everything you learned you should be fine in A&P II as others have said.

+ Add a Comment