Samford CRNA Applicants 2019

Nursing Students SRNA

Published

Specializes in OR.

Hello all! Just wanted to start a thread for Samford CRNA applicants since applications are due in 2 days! I will post my stats if others want to do the same. I'm extremely nervous about my chances of getting accepted and would love to hear from others.

*8 years OR experience (still work prn)

*1 year CVICU experience (work full time)

*GRE score Verbal 151 Quant 150 Writing 4

*Science GPA 4.0

*Math GPA 4.0

*Overall GPA 3.85 (made 3 Bs in nursing courses)

*ACLS, PALS certified

*Spent the greater part of 8 years watching CRNAs work

*I am on the unit counsel in the CVICU and have recently started assisting with training new hires.

*I have 3 previous years of community service as a SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) with the local crisis center.

*LORs from 1 former nursing instructor, director of anesthesia in OR I am employed with, 3 CRNAs I have worked with from two different local hospitals I am currently employed with, and my direct supervisor in critical care.

I applied as well. 7+ yrs ICU, CCRN, and hopefully "good enough" scores and gpa. looking forward to hearing when interviews start.

Good luck to all! Let the impatiencently waiting games begin!

Specializes in CCRN.

Hi all! I applied as well! Praying for an interview! Good luck to everyone

I applied as well, good luck everyone!

I applied to both UAB & Samford as well! Good luck to everyone!

Specializes in OR.

If anyone hears back and gets an interview would you mind posting on here. I'm pretty sure we won't hear anything until at least June though.

I am anxiously checking my early applications (March-May). I would love to hear if anyone hears anything from Samford.

Specializes in CCRN.

Has anyone heard anything back or does anyone know the time frame of when we could possibly get a call?

I just got an email. I did not get an interview this year.

Specializes in CCRN.

I got an interview!!

Specializes in CCRN.
I just got an email. I did not get an interview this year.

Lwlentini I'm sorry. I couldn't believe I got one.

+ Add a Comment