pr for working as nurse in Canada

World Immigration

Published

Hello ,

I'd like to know how is it possibile to get a PR being an international nurse with 1 year experience ( on of the minimum requierment ). To attend any bridging program for IENs it's required a PR or work permit . If for having a PR is required a job offer, and for workign as a nurse or attending bridging courses for nursing is required the PR, how can one obtain an immigration status for doing any of these ?

Thank you

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

Check the CIC website, check out skilled route

Thankyou for your reply .

Yes , I did . It seems that it's asked for the PR pathway for a valid job offer as well for the degree being equal to the Canadian one. Meeting both of these requirement need PR or work permit . Many school or centers giving bridging programs need a PR status .

So I am really confused.

I'd really need to know how could it be possibile, if anyone experienced it .

Skilled worker doesn't always need job offer but having one increases points making it easier to get pr. If you need to do a bridge program and under 6 months then you don't need a student visa otherwise a student visa should allow you to do it. Have you asked if a student visa is acceptable?

Skilled worker doesn't always need job offer but having one increases points making it easier to get pr. If you need to do a bridge program and under 6 months then you don't need a student visa otherwise a student visa should allow you to do it. Have you asked if a student visa is acceptable?

Yes I asked to a college offering bridging for IEN ,mouth they couldn't give information on how to obtain the student visa . This seems odd because, I think, it is required an admission letter form the college in question , to submit to CIC.

May I ask if you know anything about how to obtain a student visa ?

I am graduating in one month. I am really uncertain and confused regarding the priority of each step, if the PR one first ( which need a Comparable degree, so it couldn't come first ..) or others

Thankyou very much for your reply

Yes I asked to a college offering bridging for IEN ,mouth they couldn't give information on how to obtain the student visa . This seems odd because, I think, it is required an admission letter form the college in question , to submit to CIC.

May I ask if you know anything about how to obtain a student visa ?

I am graduating in one month. I am really uncertain and confused regarding the priority of each step, if the PR one first ( which need a Comparable degree, so it couldn't come first ..) or others

Thankyou very much for your reply

Get a study permit — Find out if you are eligible to study in Canada - Canada.ca

Check this link out. I would suggest waiting until you get results back from NNAS and provincial college then see what you have to do

Get a study permit - Find out if you are eligible to study in Canada - Canada.ca

Check this link out. I would suggest waiting until you get results back from NNAS and provincial college then see what you have to do

Thank you very much !

+ Add a Comment