Bergen CC Day program FALL 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hi my name is Billy, and I am partially freaking out over acceptance into this program, but I feel my chances are good. Originally, I was trying to enter the night program this semester, but financial aid did not come through. Therefore, I am currently taking anatomy 2 and microbio at Bergen to knock them out of the way; meanwhile, I impatiently twiddle my thumbs waiting for an acceptance letter...

Nursing is serious! You will be dealing with peoples lives! I am crazy about nursing, and know I want to become a CRNA.

I made this post for those who are trying to get into this program for fall, so we can form a community for answering questions, steps that need to be completed, TEAS help, forming study groups, and making friends along the way. I know a bit about the program and would be happy to answer any questions. I want to wish good luck to everyone!

I applied for the fall as well! I was wondering if you or anyone have received their letter of acceptance to take the TEAS yet? I keep checking my email nonstop.

Start studying for the TEAS right now! You can take it whenever you want, I already took it. The score is good for one year. I have a friend who was already rejected because she did not finish all the required courses, but tried to apply anyway. This means I think you and I are good. The first step is to pass the criminal background check, then to submit your TEAS score. We will receive an email near the end of the month...I think, but i'm checking everyday as well.

KEEP CHECKING EVERYDAY...

From the moment we receive that email we have 7 days to complete the background check or were screwed.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep you updated whatever happens.

We can register for the TEAS on our own? We don't have to wait for the letter?

You have to wait for the letter of eligibility.

Okay, I applied for the fall too but I still haven't received anything yet. Have you received anything, by any chance?

I GOT ACCEPTED TO TAKE THE TEAS!! they just sent the email!

I just got the email, too!!

Congrats! Good luck

Me too woohoo! I sent in my score, and now just gotta wait till March 26th :/. I took my TEAS a while ago. I scored a 90 which is in the 98th percentile for the nation. If anyone needs help with studying I'll help and make sure you get a great grade. We can schedule times to meet at Bergen free of charge. Maybe buy me a pink donut haha.

Id say you should study like an hour everyday from this point on. The ATI study book is a must, but it's also kind of general. The practice tests on the ATI website are an amazing tool. I highly recommend you take one now and gauge your areas of difficulty. The problem with the test is that it's 45 bucks. Buy one now retake it every week, because they are free to retake. Then buy a new one a week before you scheduled your exam.

If you have an average educational background the test is pretty easy, besides science. You need to know a lot of anatomy and physiology general concepts. A good overview of every body system. You also need to know general chemistry and physical science, a smaller portion of the science section.

You need to study let me know if anyone needs help. :)

Billy

201-560-6088

Yea the waiting time going to kill me :/

+ Add a Comment