Vanderbilt Grad Entry 2012 Application

Specialties Advanced

Published

Hello! I have seen forums for the previous years' application cycles, but not for the class starting fall 2012.

Sooo... how's it going for everyone? I take the GRE on Friday (gah!) so of course I'm trying to avoid studying for that!

Yeah, I checked last years group, and it appears that a majority of the letters came in the mail. I was just hoping to get an email today! I bet it was exciting to find it in the mail today though. Congrats!!

prooxforcomma, I read your comment, then ran out to check my mailbox and found my letter as well! I was completely taken aback, but in a great way! I thought all the acceptances were being sent out by email and was completely bummed out when I didn't see one in my inbox this morning and afternoon. Has anyone else gotten in for Peds Primary Care?

Just checked my mail and no word on anything for me. No emails either. :( I'm starting to get really concerned. Congratulations to everyone who has gotten in so far!!

Congrats to all so far!! Just remember they aren't all sending them out at the same time or at least it appears that way so far from what responses we are seeing. Looks like ANP, CNM and Peds have so far, come on other specialties :)

is anyone that has gotten letters an RN already? or is everyone prespecialty so far??

Hi all,

I'm new to Allnurses, but I found this thread and wanted to introduce myself. I got my acceptance email for PNP-PC this morning (prespecialty) and am thrilled! The email said that my official admission letter has been mailed, as well. I saw that others received letters in the mail today.. perhaps they only send emails to those of us who live pretty far away?

-E

Hey everyone, i got my acceptance letter to 's PMHNP pre specialty program today! The thing is, I also got accepted into Columbia's PMHNP program as well and am having a hard time deciding which program I should choose. Is there anyone else in a similar predicament? What aspects about each program are helping you decide?

jordans, I'm pre-specialty

I was waitlisted too for NMW, spent all day convinced I was rejected, then I came home to find I had letter in the mailbox. I guess it could be worse.

@Barbaraleev - did yours come via email or a paper letter? Does anyone know if they let you know your place on the waitlist?

Good grief this is stressful.

Clovette, I emailed then got my paper letter. So many tears lol. I asked what number via email and they said we aren't numbered at this time, they will re-review us all if someone drops out. How'd your interview go?

Specializes in Pediatrics.

I still haven't heard anything from but I got wait listed at Emory. I know the feeling...I applied to 7 schools so someone has gotta take me, right???

@Barbaraleev -

Weird, I wonder why I never got an email. I'm probably just reading into stuff. My interview was really strange and only took like 4 minutes, except for the questions I asked. They only asked me whether I had any experience with group learning, and when I asked for clarification they just said 'Oh, you'd know if you had done it.' Then they asked how I handled conflict - like a super generic job interview question. I was really baffled by their interview, frankly. I had just flown to Yale 2 weeks before and had this really in-depth, 1/2 hour interview where I felt like I got some feed back, and was able to be myself. How did yours go?

+ Add a Comment