Jump to content



Me and my family are relocating to TN and I need to apply for a TN nursing license. Although my home state of VA is a compact state, I have a valid only license even though I’ve been done with monitoring for 6 months.

Should I just apply for license by endorsement and then do my compact license? Or is there another route I should go? I just want to make sure I do it the easier way!